- I've went back to working on the website. It HAS to be done by April.
- I own the domain name "Cara Justus Photography" now and it feels good.
- My new blog address (as soon as I figure out how to change it) will be cjphotographyblog.com. This also feels good.
- My first two weddings are two weekends in a row in April. I am both extremely nervous and excited.
- Jonah is 2 1/2. NUTS.
- My husband and I are putting more effort into our relationship than we ever have. The changes are evident, obvious, and lovely.
- Spring is here.... hopefully. It's been a dead, brown winter and I'm over it.
- I'm currently sitting in a quiet house on my favorite day of the week. Loving every minute.
- I'm about to get VERY BUSY at work, which I'm looking forward to.
- I'm taking applications for Charlotte friends. Like do-things-outside-of-work-at-least-once-a-month kind of friends. I am an introvert who needs to balance my extrovert side... and fast.
- The last bullet point may sound like a joke but it's not. Well, I'm not really taking applications, but I'm praying.
- I really want to join a flag football or softball team.
- I am working on my "bucket list." Will post one of these days....
- The beach is calling my name. Unfortunately, my wallet is answering for me....it says no.
- I STILL need to finish my taxes... ewwww.
- My husband made me homemade sugar cookies yesterday while I raked the yard.
- I am ready to have another baby... but it's not the right time.
I won't bore you anymore with this boring list with no exclamation points, which I usually use too frequently!!!!!!! See, I told you.
Honestly though, I am really looking forward to the future- both short term and long term. I am excited about life, family, God, photography... just everything. All the possibilities, all the happiness! :)