- The God given perseverance Isaac and I have had to do anything and everything it takes to keep our marriage moving forward.
- Jonah and the accomplishments I've been able to watch him make, his health, his personality, his spirit, the joy he brings us daily, and the opportunity I've been given to be his mother.
- My job - I may complain at times but there are too many people in much, much worse situations.
- My home - it's smaller than I'd like, not in the neighborhood I'd prefer, but it's warm and homey and it holds my family.
- Isaac and his never-ending attempts to "lighten" me up. He loves me unconditionally, through the bad and the good. He's a great father and friend. He will always carry a piece of my heart.
- Walker, my four legged son...he's touched my heart in ways no human can.
- My Mom, she is one of the strongest women I know. She's shaped me into the woman I am today.
- My brothers, they've always been my protectors and I believe they always will be.
- My cat, she's my white, fuzzy friend. Her companionship is limited because she's a cat, but I still love her.
- My best friends Trish, Christy, and Brandi. I miss you ladies beyond measure and I hope someday, we live in the same state again. I know we don't talk often enough because life moves so quickly, but I love how we always pick up where we left off. I love you all more than you know and think of each of you daily!
- My health, cancer free now for almost 11 years. No other major health issues. Ever.
- The future, I'm excited about the possibility of a new home and a new addition to our family. I'm even more excited that we have the resources and ability to potentially grow and move forward in the ways we want.
- My car, the 4-Runner. I'm grateful to have something reliable and dependable to cart my family and I around.
- My church, our pastor never fails to inspire and challenge me. My spirituality is not where I know it needs to be and I'm grateful to be part of a church who gently pushes me in the right direction.
- The hearts I've had the privilege to touch through photography.
I know there are many, many more but these are the biggest ones. I hope you'll take some time today to reflect on the things for which you're grateful. It's a great exercise to put things into perspective, particularly if you've been going through difficult times.